1. Legal basis
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file sent to your computer upon your agreement when you visit a website. It usually contains:
- the name of the server from which the cookie was sent;
- the cookie’s duration;
- the value – usually a randomly generated anonymous unique code.
The cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, if it is read by a server together with a web browser it can help the website provide user-friendly services. A cookie can only be read and used by the server that generated it.
3. Which cookies are used by the www.tripotnik.si website?
|Name of cookie||Purpose||Cookie duration||Company|
|PHPSESSID||Basic functioning of the website||Expires at the end of the session||tripotnik.si|
|__utma||Parameter for managing the statistics of website visits||2 years||tripotnik.si|
|__utmb||Parameter for managing the statistics of website visits||30 minutes||tripotnik.si|
|__utmc||Parameter for managing the statistics of website visits||Expires at the end of the session||tripotnik.si|
|__utmz||Parameter for managing the statistics of website visits||6 months||tripotnik.si|
4. Cookie manager
Opekarska cesta 11
5. What cookies do not do:
- they do not transfer data from your computer to any server other than back to the sender;
- they do not transfer any data to our server apart from the ones that the server itself sent to the user and is returned at every visit (unique code);
- they do not contain your name, address etc.;
- they cannot infect your computer with a virus or harm it in any other way;
- they do not enable the company to find out what you, apart from visiting our server, do on- or off-line;
- do not enable us to recognise your personal data unless you yourself have shared it with us.
6. Additional questions?
You can send any additional questions about privacy and data protection to the webpage editor.